- Add a title to your chart
2. Setup the X axis
- Select which values you want to display on the horizontal axis
- Enter a label to be displayed below the horizontal axis (recommended)
3. Setup the Y axis
- Select which values you want to display on the vertical axis. Those values must be numbers. If not, you can convert them by adding a convert to number module before the chart module.
- Enter a label to be displayed below the vertical axis (recommended)
You can currently add up to 4 line series on your vertical axis by click on the
Add icon at the bottom of the module.
Note: It's a good practice to only use values that use the same units, to avoid putting apple and oranges on the same scale.
You can export a PNG or SVG file using the export button at the top right of the chart.
Custom styling with VEGA
Workbench charts are built using VEGA, an awesome visualizing grammar.
You can access the Vega editor from the download menu. Click the option
Open Vega Editor to open the VEGA interface. More info about VEGA here.