External spreadsheets often contain one or several rows of notes before the actual data. Those notes end up being displayed as column names - and need to be cleaned.
Rows to header solves this problem in 3 clicks:
- Click on the row number of the row containing the column names
- Open the action menu in the table's header
3. Choose Move rows into header in the menu
- The checkbox Delete rows above selection is selected by default. Unselecting it will keep all existing rows between the selection and the header of your table.
- If several rows are moved into the header, the values in each selected rows will be concatenated to become the column's name.