Our Services are used by an international and diverse community. Our goal is to create a community that encourages and supports the participation of all users.
When using our services, you must:
- Treat others with respect.
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Provide translations only when you are confident they are accurate.
- Only verify stories, reports, or content after you sincerely believe you have discovered evidence that they are true.
- Notify us if you suspect there has been unauthorized use of your account.
- Respect copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights.
When using our Services, you may not:
- Post translations that you know to be false or misleading.
- Verify content or reports that you know to be false or misleading.
- Post advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation.
- Post original content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, or abusive. We understand that some content requiring verification through Check or translation through Bridge may be offensive to some users.
- Post original content that is invasive of privacy, false or misleading, or defamatory.
- Encourage dangerous or illegal activities.
- Post original content that is designed to incite violence.
- Post original content designed to harass, intimidate, or discriminate.
- Make threats against specific individuals or groups of people.
- Impersonate other people or groups, regardless of whether they use our Services.
- Sell or transfer your account except as outlined in our Terms of Service.