Copy and paste data from a spreadsheet
- Select a series of cells in Excel or Googlesheet and copy them to your clipboard.
- Paste the content of your clipboard into the module.
- Check 'Has header row' if needed, to interpret the first row as the header of the dataset.
Type in data in CSV format (Comma Separated Values)
- Enter values for each column by separating them with a comma.
- Press return to start a new row.
- Check 'Has header row' to interpret the first row as the names of the columns.